- I recommend washing in cold water with similar colors on delicate. Although the fabrics have already been washed, there might still be slight bleeding with the first wash.
- Air dry all pieces to avoid shrinkage. Also, dryers cause clothes to wear faster over time. Line drying is the way to go.
- Before construction, all of the fabrics are washed and preshrunk. This prevents seams from becoming wonky over time.
- Please be sure to take your measurements before purchasing a garment.
- There are measurements for the garments on their product page at the end of each photo queue.
- I only use natural woven fabrics - linen and cotton - so there isn't any stretch to these pieces.
- The bb doll dresses are made to be flowy and loose. Sizing depends on the buyers preference.
- The style of the tops is slightly cropped. The length of the garment increases by about 0.5 inch to 1 inch with every size increase.
- Please reach out if you have any questions about sizing.
- Returns are permitted within 30 days of receiving your order. The garments must be unworn and in the same condition they were in when you received your order.
- I do not offer free postage on returns unless the garment was damaged upon receiving it.
- To return your order, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.